CCH Marketing is a leading agency in building relevant and enduring content that resonates between brands and consumers across healthcare, design, packaged goods, and hospitality amongst others and promoting that content to the appropriate audiences using paid and organic tactics. We are currently experiencing growth that requires us to expand our team. Look at the opportunities we currently have available below.
Digital Marketing Manager
Type of work: Permanent. Hybrid in the Orlando Area
Salary: $65K+ (dependent on experience)
The ideal candidate will be responsible for understanding the goals of our clients and be able to oversee project strategy to project completion. By having a knowledge of current and emerging technologies, this candidate will be able to create cross-channel deliverables that delight our clients.
- Oversee all aspects of the digital marketing department including the marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Lead marketing campaigns from ideation to execution and implementation for multiple accounts.
- Monitor and evaluate online media campaigns to keep them fresh and effective.
- Direct and supervise contractors’ work.
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Collaborate with other departments to discuss plans and marketing strategies.
- Stay current with emerging opportunities and trends and provide innovative growth strategies.
- Prepare monthly campaign performance reports.
- Provide solutions and collaborate with media experts to improve marketing results.
- Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways and other digital projects.
- Plan and manage the agency’s social media platforms.
- Work with accounts team to make recommendations for clients.
- Manage paid media team member(s) to make sure campaigns are being run effectively.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or relevant field.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices and website analytics.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends, technologies and best practices in digital marketing.
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid work environment (2 days in-office, 3 days remote)
- 10 paid vacation days off per year, 5 paid sick days and are also eligible for 10 paid holidays (plus remote half days in between Christmas and New Year’s Day) for a total of 25 paid days off in accordance with our company policy.
- Reimbursement of $300 a month for healthcare insurance
- Elective participation in a SIMPLE IRA retirement plan. CCH Marketing will match your deferral up to 3% of your salary.
Please send a cover letter, resume, work samples and contact information for at least three references to firstname.lastname@example.org (please include “Digital Marketing Manager” in the subject line). No phone calls, please. The review process will begin immediately. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Paid Media Analyst (Remote)
- Jointly develop a marketing communications plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics
- Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media in select markets including NY, NJ and surrounding areas plus FL. (Experience in at least some of these markets is required)
- Coordinate all public relations activities
- Direct social media team to engage audiences across traditional and new media
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media
- Manage media inquiries and interview requests
- Create content for press releases, byline articles
- Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results on a monthly basis
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an on-going basis.
- Experience developing event concepts for things such food holidays is a plus.
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them
- Proven working experience in public relations required
- Proven track record designing and executing successful public relations campaigns at both a local and national level
- Strong relationships with both local and national business and industry media outlets
- Experience working with healthcare and hospitality clients is a plus, especially restaurants.
- Comfortable and skilled in both broadcast and print media interviews
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Solid experience with social media including blogs, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- BA/MA degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or a related discipline